Set Up Voicemail
- Press the Messages button located on the Cisco phone
- Enter default PIN and # when prompted.
Note: Contact system administrator or ITS Helpdesk to obtain your default password #
- You will be guided through the mailbox setup. Complete the requests until you hear that you have successfully completed enrollment.
Note: You must set up your voicemail before you will be able to listen to NEW messages
Access Voicemail Externally
You can access voicemail from outside the office by dialing:
- 1 (646) 218-5444
- 1 (914) 923-2626
Follow the login process:
- Press the * key, upon hearing the automated attendant
- Enter your extension and # when prompted
- Enter your PIN and # when prompted