Educational Media provides support for all Audio/Visual technology in the classroom. Whether it is to use the equipment built into the classroom or request additional equipment, Ed Media is the place to go!
Students, Faculty and Staff
How To Get This Service
To request equipment/support in the classroom, go to the Pace Help Desk at helpdesk.pace.edu. View detailed instructions on placing a Help Desk ticket (PDF).
To help ensure that your local Educational Media Center provides excellent service, follow these guidelines when ordering classroom equipment:
- Provide 72 hours notice (excluding weekends) for classroom equipment delivery/setup requests. Note that fulfillment of requests are dependent on equipment availability.
- Notify your local Educational Media Center when there is a change in classroom location, class is canceled or the equipment/service is longer required.
- Delivery orders are required for class/meeting rooms with built-in equipment to ensure that equipment cabinets are unlocked and the equipment is on and functional prior to your class.
For help with equipment needs or to discuss available presentation technologies, contact your local Educational Media Center:
- Pleasantville: (914) 773-3338
- White Plains: (914) 422-4060
- Pace Plaza: (212) 346-1583
To use equipment in a computer or video projection equipped classroom, it is recommended that you schedule a brief hands-on equipment operation tutorial.
To schedule a tutorial, contact:
- Pleasantville: Irwin Narayan at (914) 773-3778
- White Plains: Jackie Benaroch at (914) 422-4060
- Pace Plaza: Bradford Terry at (212) 346-1550
- 161WM 19th Floor
- 15 Beekman Room 810
- 1 Pace Plaza Room 204B
- Miller Hall M31
White Plains Law Campus
- Aloysia A303
NYC Campus Classroom Technology Instructions
Please use the following articles for information on how to use the technology in your classroom for the New York City Campus.
Pleasantville Campus Classroom Technology Instructions
Please use the following articles for information on how to use the technology in your classroom for the Pleasantville Campus.