CLASSES Learning Management System
Pace University uses the Learning Management System (LMS), Brightspace by Desire 2 Learn (D2L). Brightspace is cloud-based, mobile optimized and designed for collaboration. It provides an improved learning experience for students and faculty alike with its intuitive, responsive user interface. We will officially be referring to the LMS as Classes. Come back to this page often for regular updates and learning resources to help you navigate our LMS.
Please see below for helpful links for both faculty just getting started with Brightspace as well as experienced faculty.
Step by Step written Tutorials
Academic Technology has created several written tutorials for you to access at any time. To access these tutorials, please navigate to our faculty documentation page in TeamDynamix and select the topic you are interested in learning more about to view our tutorials.
- Introduction to Classes: Navigating the Interface
- Beginner 2: Adding Content in Classes
- Beginner 3: Copy Classes Course into another Classes Course
- Beginner 4: Communication with Students in Classes
- Beginner 5: Gradebook: Using the Setup Wizard in Classes
- Intermediate: 3rd Party Tool Locations in Classes
- Intermediate: Assignments (Creating Assignments and Providing Feedback)
- Intermediate: Introduction to Quizzes (All Quiz Questions Types Walk Through)
- Intermediate: Discussions
- Advanced: Groups
- Advanced: Gradebook
- Advanced: Understanding Your Course Home Page
- Advanced: Editing Homepages
- Advanced: Quizzes
- Classes Gradebook Setup Flowchart
- Zoom & Panopto on Classes
Videos to help you get started with navigating Classes:
- Pleasantville: (914) 773-3664
- New York City: (212) 346-1661
Hours of Operation:
Monday–Friday, 9:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
24/7 help from D2L
Contact D2L's 24/7 help line at 1 (877) 325-7778 or by clicking the 'Need Help?' button in Classes.