The MyPace Mobile app brings campus to your fingertips and enables you to connect with the Pace University community: Stay on top of your events, classes, and assignments with the built in calendar function, and get notified of important dates, deadlines & security announcements. Contact classmates and friends, ask questions, and access campus resources at any time!
Some other exciting features include:
- My Courses: real-time access to all of the critical academic tools, including grades, info about assignments, and your course info.
- Due Dates: Stay on top of multiple deadlines with push-notifications, students receive reminders, alerts and critical notifications.
- Today's Schedule: Get reminders about classes and events
- Events: Discover campus events, set reminders, and track your attendance
- Groups and Clubs: Get involved with campus organizations and meet people with similar interests
- Campus Services: Learn about services offered, such as Academic Advising, Financial Aid & Counseling.
- Push Notifications: Receive important campus notifications and emergency alerts.
- Campus Map: Find the quickest route to classes, events, and offices.
Information Technology Services expressly disclaims all warranties and all responsibilities for any loss or damage of data or the device being used as a result of downloading these applications and their content, including but not limited to technical inaccuracies and typographical errors to include any other websites accessed through the links in the apps.
For any inquiries, support requests, or to report an issue related to this service, please contact the ITS Help Desk. Support requests can also be submitted online at help.pace.edu (MyPace Portal username and password required). Please use the Information Technology > Mobile > MyPace Mobile App request type (Note: Clicking this link will pre-populate the form after you log in).