In May of 2016, ITS worked closely with Cisco technicians to upgrade the wireless network in order to simplify the connection process and improve the user experience. Below is information and instructions for connecting to the new PACE-GUEST network.
Note: Current Pace students, faculty, staff, and contractors must visit the PACE-WIFI network page.
How to get this service
In order to obtain a wireless guest account, an active student, staff, or faculty (sponsor) must create the account for the guest.
Steps to Create Wireless Guest Account (Sponsor):
1. Go to https://sponsor.pace.edu and enter your MyPace Portal username and password
2. Check the box to agree to the Terms and Conditions and click Sign On
3. Select either Known, Random, or Import tab and complete the necessary fields
under Guest Information and Access Information sections
4. Click Create or Import button to create accounts
5. Print and provide username and password to each sponsored guest
Steps to Connect to PACE-GUEST network (Guest):
1. Open your device’s wireless setup page and connect to PACE-GUEST
2. Launch your browser and go to an http website (not https), such as www.cnn.com
3. You will be redirected to the Guest Portal login screen
4. Type the username and password provided by your sponsor in the corresponding fields
5. Check the box to agree to the terms and conditions
6. Click Sign On
Contact the ITS Help Desk
For more information and/or connecting instructions for Pace students, faculty, staff, and contractors, please visit the PACE-WIFI network page.